CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Adriana Sage Hot Bikini Babe


Adriana Sage

My first taste of the adult industry was in 1998 when I worked at a local strip club. I quit after a few weeks and found work delivering newspapers and at a vet hospital. It was not long before I decided to return to dancing. Within a few months an adult talent manager scouted me and by late 1999 I started modeling for men's magazines and performed in several adult movies.

Height - 5'8"
Weight - 125 lbs
Measurements -36B-25-35
Date of Birth - April 16, 1980
# of movies - 62
First Movie - Black Street Hookers #28
Last Movie - Naked Diva (Andrew Blake)
Hair Color - Dark Brown
Eyes - Dark Brown
Favorite Color - Purple
Favorite position - Reverse Cowgirl
Official Site: http://www.adrianasage.com

0 comments:

Google